1. Prices: The quoted prices reflected on the website or under your account do not include shipping and handling charges.
2. Validity: Prices are valid at time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices at anytime.
3. Payment Terms: 100% payment against your order.
4. Delivery Period: Once your order has been received, you will receive a order confirmation within 24hrs which will also confirm the lead time. If the product is in stock and your order is received by 12pm ET it will ship out the same day for deliver to you within 1-5 days depending on the delivery service you request. If the product isn’t in stock it could be a 5-15 day lead time, this will be communicated at time of order.
5. Changes: Once the Invoice is generated the purchase order cannot be cancelled. No further change in the order will be accepted.
1. EHS Global uses multiple different shipping companies including Purolator, UPS & FedEx to ship to all locations in Canada and the USA and will use who we see fit at the time.
2. Unless requested, all shipments will go ground service by default.
3. Shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
EHS Global stands by our products to ensure that that you receive items in good condition.
If products arrive damaged or faulty contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the issues and the packaging within 24hrs of receipt.
To report an issue follow these steps:
1. Customer to send an email to report a complaint with clear support pictures to email@example.com
2. EHS Global will assess the email, report & pictures.
3. EHS Global will contact you back within 24hrs of receiving your email with a plan of either replacing the missing, damaged or faulty items.
4. EHS Global will follow manufactures instructions and guidelines at all times
5. EHS Global will replace the parts if possible or the complete product if required
6. In the unlikely event we cannot resolve the issue by replacement we will then consider a refund as a last resort. Any refund will only be at the sole discretion of EHS Global and by a written agreement. No items can be returned to EHS Global by a customer without written agreement.
All sales are final. No returns are accepted.
Personal Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
Sharing your personal information
the information you provide us is shared as follows:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org